Welcome to La Conciergerie . . .
- Unique holiday house in an unspoilt area of France
- On the only south-facing beach in Normandy
- 20 paces from the sandy beach
- Superb view to the Ile de Tatihou
- Easy drives to Normandy Landing Beaches, Cherbourg, Bayeux, Mont St Michel.
- Sleeps up to 10/11 with 3 shower rooms
- Good-quality furnishings and equipment
- Family home
Available to rent by the week from
Saturday to Saturday throughout the
Short breaks by arrangement.
Prices from £375 per week.
beach-front holiday house stands in Reville, Normandy, on a south-facing
beach overlooking a tidal bay, with the bridge where the river Saire meets
the sea just to the west and the town, marina and tower of St. Vaast La
Hougue to the south. St. Vaast La Hougue is one of the major oyster centres
of France, just as Barfleur is famous for its mussels.
Reville is part-way down the east side of the Cherbourg peninsular area of Normandy, and is a thriving village with a fine church, a slightly dilapidated Chateau, butcher, baker, bar, restaurant (Le Moyne de Saire) and cinema (2 screens).
The holiday house lies ¾ mile from the village centre on the beach that runs from the Pont de Saire to the Pointe de Saire, the only south-facing beach in Normandy. The holiday house was built by Simon’s parents in 1976/7 (after 10 years of caravanning in the local farmer’s field) and features some fine oak panelling, slate and maple flooring and a refectory dining table.
Why La Conciergerie? Because you can see everything that’s going
We hope you will enjoy it, and France, as much as we do.